All customers must return basic monitoring and evaluation information to Table Tennis England.
Loop at Work
- Available for businesses in England and their employees only. Any size business may order a package, however, ‘home offices’ do not constitute a workplace
- Not available to businesses who intend for the table to be used by members of the public or paying customers
- Education providers may purchase a package, but the table must be placed in a staff only area
Ping in the Community
In order to be eligible for a community package, projects must meet the following criteria. These packages are not available to schools.
- Create new provision and opportunities, packages cannot be used to replace old or tired table tennis equipment
- Be delivered at a community-use venue, e.g. religious buildings, youth clubs, community centres, not for profit retirements homes, hospitals, not for profit leisure providers etc.
- Be available to participants at very low cost or for free and not make any profit
- Run long term sessions for at least two years
- Predominantly target those over 14 years of age
Loop in the Clubhouse
- Available for member sports clubs in England that have clubhouses, pavilions or dedicated spaces for club social activities
- Not available to leisure centres, private leisure clubs, fitness providers, youth clubs, existing table tennis clubs or the like. These groups should see our Ping in the Community packages
Loop on Campus
- Only available to Universities in England
Table Tennis England reserve the right to refuse orders.
Contact us for more information
The maximum number of indoor packages you can order from our workplace and community offer is 2. Organisations with multiple sites may purchase up to 2 packages per site. You will be asked to remove additional packages before your order is submitted.
Contact us for more information.
Packages are funded and subsidised by Sport England funding. View our terms and conditions here
You will be contacted by Table Tennis England to provide basic information on the impact of introducing table tennis into your organisation for reporting purposes.
Delivery free of charge to mainland UK only. Delivery to Isle of Wight is only available on certain products and may incur additional charges. Please enquire for more details.
We aim to have your package delivered to you within 7 working days of payment subject to availability.
The table supplier will contact you directly to arrange a convenient delivery date for your organisation.
Some packages may require assembly please check product descriptions for this information.
Please email email@example.com if you require delivery advice before placing your order.
Any damages or faults with equipment must be reported within 7 days of table delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entitled to a full refund or product replacement.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We use the following types of cookies on this website :
Essential shopping cart cookies
Cookies are used by the shopping cart to enable you to record a list of items you are interested in purchasing and then keep this information for later access so you can continue browsing the website. Cookies are also used to record when you have logged in to the website. These cookies are essential to enable the shopping cart to process your orders. These cookies are only set temporarily, and are not saved long term.
These cookies record which pages you viewed, options you select and information you enter during your visit to the website. These cookies are only set temporarily, and are not saved long term.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our users needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.